A jar of pickles?
URGHH.. I am having some serious issues with my mother. She is neglecting my younger brother (he is 14). Its like he isn't even that important to her. She buys him fast food, and microwave food because its quick and easy. He has a little bit of a weight problem. She only cares about doing plays and seeing her cheating ass boyfriend...
When I politely brought up that he needs to eat better food she started the "I just can't seem to do anything right :(" Thing. WHAT THE FUCK! Its not even about her its about the wellbeing of HER SON! Stupid Stupid Stupid. I can't take it any more..
I love my mother but she has some serious flaws.
Damn I can't imagine being married to her. No wonder my dad went insane!
I am a little over whelmed, but it will be okay. I am kinda worried about my grade for my online course. I don't think I have done so well. I did turn in some extra credit, so as long as I got a passing grade (D) then I'm good.
This summer I am taking all online classes because of my scedule, but I just have to control myself and do an hour for each subject 4 days a week. I can do that.
In my mass media class we saw this film about Fred Phelps. They've picketed my old highschool before. Its really sad that there are such hateful closed minded people in the world. I think we should have like a love rally or something :)
I am thinking of posting videos... hmmm.
X English 101
Physical Education 198
102 of a foreign language
General Education Requirements 12-15 Hours in each division (6 hours max in a department)
Arts and Humanities
English (Excluding EN 101, EN 200, EN 300, or HN 102)
3 Speech communication
3 Mass Media
Modern Foreign Language (excluding 101 and 102 courses)
Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Mathematics (excluding 101 if used for Univ. requirement)
X AN 112 (Cultural Anthropology)
AN 116 (Physical Anthropology)
AN 324 (History and Theory of Anthropology)
AN 362 (Methods of social research)
SO 100 (Introduction to Sociology) or SO 101 (American Social Problems)
X AN 114 (Introduction to Archaeology) or AN 303 (Human Prehistory)
AN 320 (North American Indians) or AN 309 (Mayan/Aztec Civilizations) or AN 317 (Peoples and Cultures of Africa)
AN Upper Division Elective
AN Upper Division Elective
AN or SO Upper Division Elective
1. real name - Elizabeth
2. like it - I love my mom for giving me such a beautiful name
3. single or taken - sooo taken. I have my soul mate :)
4. zodiac sign - Leo
5. male or female - female
6. elementary - I was homeschooled for a long while
7. middle - sucked
8. high school - never went. got GED instead.
09. eye color - blue
10. hair color - dusty clay brown
15. are you a health freak - sometimes to the extreme
16. height - 5' 5"
17. do you have a crush on someone - yes
18. do you like yourself - for the most part
19. piercings - ears,
20. tattoos - peace tree
21. righty or lefty - righty
22. first surgery - tonsils
23. first piercings - Ears
24. first best friend - hmm nikki
26. first sport - tennis
27. first pet - Puckster
28. first vacation - don't remember where, but I remember a lake and a boat.. and many seagulls
30. first crush - was my best friend. She was adorable
49. eating - So far just coffee
50. drinking - ^.^
51. about to - I should study.
52. listening to - Nana talk
53. waiting for - Midterm on monday
54. wearing - jeans, barefoot, brown sweater
56. want to get married - I am, except on paper
67. careers in mind - Archaeologist is my goal
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX ?
68. lips or eyes - Eyes
69. hugs or kisses - hugs
70. shorter or taller - tall, but only slightly
71. tan skinned or light skin - Israeli
72. romantic or spontaneous - just plain crazy
73. dark or light hair - dark
74. muscular or normal - I like sleek muscles
75. hook-up or relationship - relationship
76. similar to you or different - he are competely different
HAVE YOU EVER-
78. kissed a stranger - no
80. broken a bone - never
81. climbed up a tree - I am a tree hugger you know
82. broken someones heart - yes
83. turned someone down - yes
84. liked a friend as more than a friend - that is what usually happens
DO YOU BELIEVE IN-
86. yourself - always.
89. Santa Claus - never.
90. kiss on the first date - once
91. angels - in a very different way.
92. Is there one or more people you want to be with right now? not in a sexual way.
93. Do you hang out with these people? I've seen them briefly
94. Are you cool? in a way
95. Text message - cor cor i think
96. Received call - unlisted number
97. Call made to - work
98. Comment on MySpace - myspace sucks
99. Missed Call - work
100. Person you hung out with - sully and aj
103. You talked to - mom
104. You slapped - no one recently
105. Said I love you to - Sully
I finished cleaning the kitchen, it was a horrible mess. I let Azure eat a banana and get messy while I was cleaning, then I gave her a bath. Then I showered myself. I feel like I should start doing yoga outside, its just so sweet and beautiful.
Sol and I are going to take the recycling out once he comes home from work. He works later now so it will take a little while. He got a raise and is beginning to close the cafe. We make a really awesome pair. Sexually it has been hard to get back to where we were, because Azure is here, and we are also room-mating. So we barely have any alone time. Its something we are working on though.
We have begun a notebook that we can write any of our thoughts or needs in, the other reads it and writes what they think. So fair its been working very well. It was Sols idea.